About us. What we offer?
We offer many of our services on a subscription (retainer) basis:
- Creation of contracts, agreements, internal documentation and other documents as necessary.
- Creating a base strategy for every contract negotiation
- Negotiation of all terms and conditions of a contract - financial and legal - including liability, severability and conflict resolution.
- Consultation on related matters:
- Labour law
- Civil law and economic law
- Custom house law
- Preparation of expert opinions on matters of corporate law
- Offer our expert legal opinion concerning all legal documents
- help with preparing claims to debtors-contractors;
- composing letters for claims or denials
- coordinating complaints to the proper state public authorities and/or commercial (private) organizations
- Debt collection
- Mediation of claims and debts
- Monitoring and alerting our clients to relevant legislative and administrative changes
We will automatically represent your interests in the case of changes to the laws and regulations and make appropriate representations to relevant authorities:
- Public authorities (state government);
- Professional establishments and organizations;
- Local officials;
- Individual persons and entities
- Insurance companies
We can negotiate with any of these authorities or entities on your behalf, if necessary.
In short, there are many advantages to establishing a retainer contract relationship with our firm. You will be getting a committed business partner as well as expert legal advice and services. Retained service clients can expect or firm to:
- Protect the interests and reputation of our clients as we would our own
- Complete confidentiality
- Confidential, secure document and data storage
- Prompt and efficient problem solving
- Our promise to use all our resources to make good on our commitments to you
- As a retained services client you have access to our entire team for whatever your needs may be
- Compared to hiring in-house counsel, we are much more cost effective
- As your legal counsel, we are always available. We will always stay in touch with you, never get a cold, have to be fired, or be on vacation!
- As a retainer contract client you receive a 20% discount on legal services that are not included in the contract
We have many different clients who have hired us on a retained contract basis. Some examples:
- Multinational investment businesses and partnerships
- Construction companies
- Business organizations
- Medical organizations
- Jewelry companies
- Technology companies
- Retail businesses
- Business centers
We would be happy to provide referrals for you. We sincerely want you to be our client and to be your legal partner!