The right solution exists in any situation. There are long-term strategies that are doomed to success.
Win the case
HISTORY OF THE COMPANY
ultrices sapien. Praesent venenatis dictum turpis.
Developmental history of the company
The history of «Varshavsky & partners» started in 2009, when Vladislav Varshavsky and Vladlena Varshavskaya left the companies they worked in.
As early as in the initial years of the partnership among the company’s clients were major international transport companies, foreign producers of sporting goods, the largest tea factory in Russia, a large aluminum producer, a foreign producer of plumbing equipment, the world's major producer of agricultural products.
Increase of circle of clients
Involving principally highly skilled specialists the company has achieved top results, professional and public recognition.
By the 2010 the circle of clients included such companies as Intersport CIS and Goodpri OY.
Reaching a new level
We still have a long way to go
"Efficiency and high level of organization of employees"
The hallmark of the «Varshavsky & partners» is the efficiency and time management skills of their employees, commitment to respond to unstandard requests.
V. V. Prokhorov
We appreciate high-competent services, professional work and focus on protection of interests of the clients as well as high quality of work, diligence and correct attitude, performed by the specialists of «Varshavsky & partners».
О. P. Lavochkina
After the analysis and conversation with company representatives of some law companies in Saint-Petersburg, we decided on this particular company. For now we can say for sure that the choice was absolutely correct.
А. V. Malyga
One should most significantly define the company’s workstyle as follows: issues are resolved on a timely basis, in a qualitative and integrated manner.
The actions of the specialist can be compared to elegant manipulations of a surgeon, who knows perfectly his business and professionally use his brain like a scalpel.
About us. What we offer?
Year of foundation: 2009.
We specialize and are among the best in the following areas of law:
– Tax Law and Tax Disputes
– Foreign economic activity
– Arbitration disputes
We offer many of our services on a subscription (retainer) basis:
- Creation of contracts, agreements, internal documentation and other documents as necessary.
- Creating a base strategy for every contract negotiation
- Negotiation of all terms and conditions of a contract – financial and legal – including liability, severability and conflict resolution.
- Consultation on related matters:
- Labour law
- Civil law and economic law
- Custom house law
- Preparation of expert opinions on matters of corporate law
- Offer our expert legal opinion concerning all legal documents
- help with preparing claims to debtors-contractors;
- composing letters for claims or denials
- coordinating complaints to the proper state public authorities and/or commercial (private) organizations
- Debt collection
- Mediation of claims and debts
- Monitoring and alerting our clients to relevant legislative and administrative changes
We will automatically represent your interests in the case of changes to the laws and regulations and make appropriate representations to relevant authorities:
- Public authorities (state government);
- Professional establishments and organizations;
- Local officials;
- Individual persons and entities
- Insurance companies
We can negotiate with any of these authorities or entities on your behalf, if necessary.
In short, there are many advantages to establishing a retainer contract relationship with our firm. You will be getting a committed business partner as well as expert legal advice and services. Retained service clients can expect or firm to:
- Protect the interests and reputation of our clients as we would our own
- Complete confidentiality
- Confidential, secure document and data storage
- Prompt and efficient problem solving
- Our promise to use all our resources to make good on our commitments to you
- As a retained services client you have access to our entire team for whatever your needs may be
- Compared to hiring in-house counsel, we are much more cost effective
- As your legal counsel, we are always available. We will always stay in touch with you, never get a cold, have to be fired, or be on vacation!
- As a retainer contract client you receive a 20% discount on legal services that are not included in the contract
We have many different clients who have hired us on a retained contract basis. Some examples:
- Multinational investment businesses and partnerships
- Construction companies
- Business organizations
- Medical organizations
- Jewelry companies
- Technology companies
- Retail businesses
- Business centers