Arbitration disputes are one of the key areas of the firm’s work.
Pleading a case on economic disputes in an arbitration court includes:
- familiarization of the arbitration lawyer with the documents and their evaluation;
- legal due diligence and assessment of the proceeding prospects;
- advisory service forclients on the search of evidence required for court;
- forming of evidence base;
- development of tactics and strategies for pleading an arbitration case;
- drafting and filing of a legal claim or a defence statement with the provision of evidence that justifies the client’s position;
- protection of interests in court, participation in court hearings.
- we are ready to participate in the arbitration dispute at any stage: from the pre-trial settlement to the appeal of an already passed court order;
- we will explain to You the order of further actions to achieve the necessary result, we will keep You informed and guarantee transparent and confidential relations;
- we have recommendations from well-known and large companies;
- the law firm guarantees a high competence level of the experts performing the client’s task.
Our firm is engaged in the settlement of arbitration disputes in the following case types:
- collection of receivables in a judicial proceeding;
- corporate disputes;
- disputes from supply contracts;
- disputes from work contracts, including construction contracts;
- insurance disputes;
- disputes from contract of residential and non-residential lease;
- collection of debts under paid service agreements;
- disputes on the property rights, including real estate title;
- disputes related to unjust enrichment;
- compensation for losses, including the loss of benefit;
- protection of creditors / debtors in bankruptcy procedures;
- collection of penalties, interest for the use of other people’s money;
- collection of debts from debtors and guarantors;
- customs disputes;
- tax disputes.
Before sending the case to the court, the arbitration lawyer takes all possible measures to settle the arbitration dispute amicably:
- claims are forwarded to the other party;
- necessary negotiations are conducted;
- a settlement agreement is developed together with the client, and offered to the other party.
The high qualification of arbitration lawyers of the firm is confirmed by the ratings of Pravo.Ru-300 2015, 2016, 2017 and won cases.